Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Shout-Out/Thank You

This is more along a personal line, and I won't be going into too much detail as to what happened/how I'm feeling otherwise, but this is a thank you.

To all my friends who've stood by my side, and wished me well in this troubled time, and those who have sent what they could, and those who couldn't afford it. For those of you who hope for the best for me, and are sending positive thoughts, I just wanted to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart. The overwhelming generosity and kindness of people I "barely know" is astounding, and is slowly restoring my tattered faith in humanity. No, I'm not being melodramatic, I do have issues with people in general, and the simple fact of all the offers I've received of getting care packages sent back to Portland where I can receive them, and people saying they'd let me stay there if they had a place/lived near me/could/etc.. All the people who are boosting my spirits when I need it the most I wanted to say thank you, in the most profound way I can.

I can't tell you what it means to me to have people treat me as if I am a good person, a person deserving of respect and kindness and compliments.. I try to be a good person, as best I can, and I try to deal with my issues as best I can, and sometimes I fail. Sometimes I mess up. But.. It's nice to know that people out there see me trying, and see me for who I am, for who I am doing my best to be.

So, thank you. Thank you for the overwhelming support I've received, from people I didn't even know read my statuses. Thank you for caring. :) *hugs* You're really helping, emotionally as well as financially, hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment