Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New, New, New!!!

I'm starting a website soon (well, when I can afford it).  I am very serious about my photography, and I want to grow as a person out in the world/workforce. I want to make a name for myself. I'm 5 months pregnant and have 4 months to get an apartment. Soon I am moving back to the only place I've ever felt at home. Portland, Oregon. It struck me just this morning, to wonder if real estate agents etc ever hire photographers to take good pictures. To be able to sell a good house, you have to see/show a good house. You want unique pictures that will capture the interest of the potential buyers. That goes with everything from people, to ideas, to products, to just plain beauty.

Here is my plan thus far. I get there August 24th. The very next day I am going to Outside In at 9 am and asking very politely and firmly to get signed up for case management again. I need to get back on Streetlight's wait list so I can have stable housing for my child. I am going to work with them to see if they can help me get a part time job so I can save up money. I am going to work on my photography more. I am going to start my website, and this blog will be moved there as soon as it is up. The website will be primarily focused on my blog, my photography, and activism I am taking part in (Primarily homelessness, poverty, food needs, etc)

I am a professional. I am 23 years old, and I am going to make a name for myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment